For Mac OsX.
Notes for Installation:
- Open the downloaded file and wait until decompressed.
- Launch “LIVER-NOTE.Edu.app”.
- At the first launch, a message will appear: “LIVER-NOTE.Edu.app” can't be opened because it is from an unidentified developer.
Two methods may be used:
For future launches, no action will be needed.
- Right-click on LIVER-NOTE.Edu.app -> Open -> Choose “open” in the dialog box. This method is also valid when the app was never started.
- First, launch the app and visualize the error message.
Select “apple” menu -> System Preferences -> Security & Privacy -> “General” tab -> Open Anyway.